Dr S Vanessa Castro, DDS
Dr Vanessa Castro is originally from Piscataway, New Jersey and graduated Rutgers University in 2010. She packed up and moved cross country to attend Dental School at the University of California San Francisco (UCSF).
After graduation, she returned to the east coast to complete her general dentistry residency at Danbury Hospital. Her passion for crown and bridge and oral surgery pushed her to expand her dental experience during residency, to include periodontal surgery, extractions, bone grafting and implant placement.
Dr Castro fell in love with the city of Danbury and decided, with her husband and the two kitties (Coco and Bella), to call it home. Her fluency in Spanish and English helps to ensure the comfort of her patients. Dr Castro welcomes you with a smile and treats everyone like family.
- General Practice Residency – Danbury Hospital
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – University of California, San Francisco Dental School
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Exploring her new home state