Dr Joann Paiva-Borduas, DDS
Dr Paiva was born and raised in Danbury CT, and is an alum of Danbury High School – Class of 1983. She continued her love of science at the University of Miami, and graduated with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Biology and a Chemistry minor.
Dr Paiva earned her Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree from New York University College of Dentistry. She received the President’s Award for Volunteerism and was selected to participate in the Honors Program for Seniors. She completed her General Dental residency at Danbury Hospital.
Dr Paiva continues to enhance her knowledge of dentistry by attending numerous dental courses. She resides in Woodbury with her husband, John.
- New York University College of Dentistry
- University of Miami – Bachelor of Science Biology (Chemistry minor)
- Danbury High School – Class of 1983
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Greater Danbury Dental Society
- Disaster Identification Response Team (State of CT)
- Portuguese Cultural Center (Former Vice President of the Membership Committee)
- Forensic Dentistry
- Interior Decorating