Dr Allen H Hindin, DDS, MPH
Dr Allen H Hindin graduated with a degree in Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) from New York College of Dentistry. He considers himself fortunate to have been accepted for general dental residency training with the US Army, at Fort Jackson South Carolina and Fort Sheridan, Illinois.
Following his military service, he spent a year with a private dental practice in CT before accepting a position as project dentist in The Model School Health Program – a joint UCONN and Hartford Board of Education research effort.
His next stop was an academic, clinical and administrative role as a hospital Dentist and General Practice Residency Program Director. After sixteen years, he returned to private practice, joining Dr Joann Paiva-Borduas at 289 White Street in Danbury , CT. He provides comprehensive dental care to his patients focusing on diagnosis, treatment and prevention of oral disease, malformation trauma and esthetic concerns.
- General Dental Residency – US Army
- Degree as Doctor of Dental Surgery – New York University College of Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Connecticut State Dental Association
- Greater Danbury Dental Society
- Classic Cars
- Long-standing interest in Public Health